This is a research organization for Japanese end-user organizations to share practical know-how regarding the introduction and operation of DITA.
The activities of this association are supported by DITA Consortium Japan.
- Report and discuss research on predetermined themes at monthly meetings
- Exchange information through exclusive social networking services (SNS) or email
- Present the outcomes of research at “DITA Festa”, a seminar hosted by DITA Consortium Japan
This association was officially inaugurated in July 2011.
Past Research Themes
– DITA Introduction Themes
- Understanding DITA
- Study of the advantages and disadvantages of DITA application
– DITA Operation Theme
- Consideration of the outsourcing production cost for DITA introduction
Research Themes in Fiscal Year 2013
- Requirements and usability of DITA content management
- Indicators and measurements of the effects before and after DITA is implemented
- Actual conditions of the manual preparation process with DITA
- How to set topic granularity
Any representative from an end-user organization that is interested in introducing DITA (*) is welcome.
*More specifically, the end-user organizations that meet the requirements below. Depending on the theme, a discussion may be held with vendors and other associated parties.
- Your organization is not a vendor or sales subsidiary for DITA-related products.
- Your organization does not create a business out of DITA-related services.
- As a general rule, your organization allows you to make public the organization name and the fact that you are a member of the association.
Currently, the association consists of members from the following organizations:
(In random order)
- OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
- SECOM Co., Ltd.
- DENSO Corporation
- Nikon Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Chairman)
- RICOH CREATIVE SERVICE COMPANY, LTD.
[Time and date]
14:00 – 17:00, Friday, Febrary 21, 2014
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Roppongi T-Cube, 5F, 3-1-1 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo
New entries and observation are accepted at any time.
Please fill out the information below and email it to the DITA Consortium Japan Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you the details by return mail.
If you have any questions, you can also contact us at email@example.com.
******* I would like to sign up for the DITA User Association. *********